Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 application apply online Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle | www.uppost.gov.in
Apply online application to Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 5314 Gramin Dak Sevak. Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment Board, latest notification for Gramin Dak Sevak. Applicants can get full advertisement below and submit the Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle online application at www.uppost.gov.in. Applicants who are going to apply, ensure Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle notification that you are eligible for post of Gramin Dak Sevak. The applicants will have to apply online, no other option. The last date of submitting online application is 29.11.2017. Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle jobs notification further information such as eligibility criteria, Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle syllabus and how to apply etc. listed below.
Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 | 5314 Gramin Dak Sevak | www.uppost.gov.in
Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 notification:
Department: Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle
Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevak
Total Number Vacancies: 5314
Gramin Dak Sevak - 5314
Job location: Uttar Pradesh
Mode of Application: Online
Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Education qualification: The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. No weightage will be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualification. The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
Selection: Merit List
1. Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
2. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
3. In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, UR male.
4. Candidate can opt any choice of eligible posts in circle/circles and preference of priority will be made circle wise as per the order of posts applied as appeared in the submitted application. Selection will be made circle wise and preference will be given as per order of choice in the circle. In case if the candidate is selected in more than one choice of posts with in a circle, selection will be offered to the first selected post in the choice of preference in order for the circle and candidature for all other selected posts will be forfeited for the circle. Same is applicable to all circles for the candidate applied. However one post is offered for each circle if applied and selected for one or more posts in each circle.
Ex: If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5 etc. and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited.
5. in case candidate willfully uploads wrong documents/information and unnecessary documents, his candidature will not be considered. Similarly in case the candidate enter marks erroneously either high or low with reference to marks list uploaded then the candidature will also not be considered.
6. The candidate will get an SMS on his provisional selection on the prescribed date after selection. Mere getting SMS or any other communication on selection will not entitle the candidate to claim for regular selection/appointment. The final selection/appointment will be based on satisfactory completion of verification and genuineness of all educational & other documents produced by the candidates by the concerned authorities.
a) Department is not responsible for non-receipt of email/SMS by the candidate due to any specific reason or without any reason arising out of provider’s services and other dependencies. However, a physical communication in regard to provisional selection intimation will be sent by respective recruiting authorities in due course as per the selection procedure.
b) Applicants submitted applications without complete data will also be rejected from consideration.
7. Candidate can view his/her result status in the website by providing the reference number till the results are announced. Once results are declared and post is filled, it can be viewed in the results status which provides all details of the candidates applied for that post.
Age Limit: The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to Gramin Dak Sevaks posts shall be between 18 and 40 years as on 30.10.2017. The maximum age shall be relatable by 03 (three) years to those belonging to OBC categories and 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST. [10 years for PH above the respective category]
GDS BPM- Rs.2745/ – Rs.4245/-
GDS MD- Rs.3330/ – Rs.5130/-
GDS MC— Rs.3635 –Rs.5585/-
GDS Packer- Rs.2870 /– Rs.4370/-
1. Applicant of category OC/OBC Male should pay a fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any identified Post Offices in the circle where online notification is current to make the payment. Names of the offices are available in the website http://appost.in/gdsonline. For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter.
2. However, payment of fee is exempted for all Female, SC/ST and PH candidates. They may apply online directly through the provided link in the Website.
3. For applying online candidate should submit the application by providing information of Registration Number (and Fee payment Number once, in case of fee to be paid) to proceed to fill up the subsequent information. Documents once uploaded against one registration number will remain, hence for submission of subsequent posts or for other Circles, candidates need not upload any documents further. The candidates need to upload documents in the following format.
COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE: - The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc., will also be acceptable for this purpose. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relatable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification provided the candidate submits a certificate of Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification in which he/she has studied computer as a subject.
ADEQUATE MEANS OF LIVELIHOOD:- The candidate applying for the post shall note that he/ she will have adequate means of livelihood to support himself/ herself and his/ her family from other sources so as to have to supplement his/her income. However, this shall not be a pre requisite for candidates for the purpose. Selected candidate shall be required to comply with this condition within 30 days after selection but before engagement. The candidate shall furnish an undertaking in the application itself that he/ she has other sources of income besides the allowances to be paid by the Government for adequate means of livelihood for himself/ herself and his/her family. The candidate after selection as Gramin Dak Sevak shall have to give the undertaking again before engagement.
How to apply: Eligible applicant require to apply online through Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 website http://appost.in/gdsonline from 29.11.2017.
Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline with the basic details to obtain the Registration Number.
1. For registering the candidature, the candidate should have the following essential data.
i) Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
ii) Father Name
Iii) Mobile Number
iv) Date of Birth
vii) PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH) - Percentage of disability
viii) State in which Xth class passed
ix) Board in which Xth class passed
x) Year of Passing Xth class
xi) Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
2. Any candidate will be allowed to register only one time in the portal. With this registration number he/she may apply to any of the Circles or any number of optional posts. Candidate should not attempt willful duplicate registrations since duplicate registration entitles disqualification of the registration.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle website www.uppost.gov.in.
2. Click on page “Apply Online” button.
3. Click on apply online and fill complete process such as Fill Application, Upload Photo & Signature image, Make Payment and/or Submit Application, Print Application Form.
4. Verify the filled data and click on Submit button.
5. Take print out of application for further use.
6. Make the payment by Fee payment Number once, in case of fee to be paid) to proceed to fill up the subsequent information. Documents once uploaded against one registration number will remain, hence for submission of subsequent posts or for other Circles.
Last Date for Receiving of Online Application Form Is:
Applicants have great chance to get Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment, however if someone want to ask anything please comment below.
Official Website: www.uppost.gov.in.