Apply online application to Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) Recruitment 2016 for 85 Boiler Attendant Grade II
Post Title: Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) Recruitment 2016 - 85 Boiler Attendant Grade II www.karnatakapower.com
Post Name: Boiler Attendant Grade II
Total Number Vacancies: 85
Boiler Attendant Grade II: 85
Job location: Karnataka
Mode of Application: Online
Advertisement No. A1P1C (W-2)
Date Notice Issued: 29.09.2016
Department: Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL)
Address: No.82, Shakti Bhavan, Race Course Road, Bengaluru–560 001
Education qualification: SSLC/ equivalent (Regular Course) & Boiler Attendant Grade-II Certificate of Competency test conducted by Govt. of Karnataka or Equivalent with 2 years’ experience in operation & maintenance of water tube boiler in a reputed industry.
Selection: Written exam and Interview
Post no- SC/ ST/ Cat I- 18 years and maximum 40 years
Post no- OBC- OBC- 38 years
Post no- General Merit- 35 years
Post no- Ex Servicemen - 45 years
Relaxation of age will be applicable up to 10 years for Persons with Disability and Widows in respective category.
UR and OBC: - Rs.200/-
SC and ST: - Rs.100/-
Postal service charges of Rs.15/- and Rs.50/- (Rs.35/- processing charges + Rs.15/- postal service charges) Payment of application fee through challan to any Post Office branch which is computerized, in the state of Karnataka.
How to apply: Eligible applicants require to apply online through Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) website www.karnatakapower.com from 29.09.2016 to 24.10.2016 up to 05:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) website www.karnatakapower.com.
2. Click on “Apply Online” button.
3. Click on apply online and fill complete process such as Fill Application, Upload Photo & Signature image, Make Payment and/or Submit Application, Print Application Form.
4. Verify the filled data and click on Submit button.
5. Take print out of application for further use.
6. Make the payment by challan to any Post Office branch which is computerized, in the state of Karnataka.
Start Date to Apply Online: 29.09.2016.
Last Date to Apply Online: 24.10.2016 up to 05:00 PM.
Last Date to Payment of Fee: 26.10.2016 up to 03:00 PM.