ntpc Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 120 Executive Trainee Vacancy www.ntpccareers.net
ntpc has issued a notification for the recruitment of 120 Engineering Executive Trainee vacancies in various disciplines through GATE – 2017. Eligible candidates can apply online form 10.01.2017 to 31.01.2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
ntpc Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts: 120
Name of the Posts: Executive Trainee
1. Electrical: 40
2. Mechanical: 50
3. Civil: 10
4. Electronics & Instrumentation: 20
Age Limit: Candidates upper age should be 27 years as on the last date of receipt of application. For age relaxation details refer the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess full time bachelor degree in engineering or Technology/ AMIE with not less than 65 % marks in relevant disciplines.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on GATE-2017, Online Aptitude Test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.150/- Registration fee for General/ OBC candidates online through Net Banking/ Debit card/ Credit card or Offline through pay in Slip available at nearest SBI Branch and deposited they amount in a specially opened account (No. 30987919993) at CAG branch, New Delhi.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ntpccareers.net from 10.01.2017 to 31.01.2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the ntpc website www.ntpccareers.net.
2. Click on “Apply Online” button.
3. Click on apply online and fill complete process such as Fill Application, Upload Photo & Signature image, Make Payment and/or Submit Application, Print Application Form.
4. Verify the filled data and click on Submit button.
5. Take print out of application for further use.
6. Make the payment by online or online through Net Banking/ Debit card/ Credit card or Offline through pay in Slip available at nearest SBI Branch and deposited they amount in a specially opened account (No. 30987919993) at CAG branch, New Delhi.
7. Click on “Recruitment of Executive Trainee – 2017 through GATE”.
Starting Date of Online Application Form: 10.01.2017.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 31.01.2017.
For more details like disciplines, qualification, selection process & other information click on the link given below….
Any Query Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org