ITBP recruitment 2015 for 452 vacancies Constable @ www.itbpolice.nic.in
ITBP has given offline application form for the filling up the male constable. ITBP currently going to recruit 452 vacancies. Eligible and interested applicants download the application form at www.itbpolice.nic.in. On dated 27.01.2015 advertisement has given on ITBP website and receiving of application will close on 16.02.2015.
Further details like eligibility criteria, age as on, pay scale, selection procedure, written examination, application fee, syllabus for written exam, general instruction to apply and other information itbp recruitment 2015 are given below.
ITBP vacancies overview
Department name: Indo-Tibetan Border Police
Total no vacancies–472 (UR: 149, SC: 180, ST: 48, OBC: 95)
Job placement – All India
Post name: Constable (Driver)
Education qualification: Applicant who want to part of Indo-Tibetan Border Police then male applicants should have passed 10th or its equivalent qualification from an accepted university. Having a Valid driving license (Transport) for Light or Medium or Heavy vehicles with minimum 2 years’ experience in driving.
Age as on 01.01.2015: Applicant age should be between 21-27.Age relaxation for sc/st/obc and ex-servicemen applicant as per govt. rules.
Applicant selection will on the basis of written examination, Physical Test, Medical.
Application fee: Application fee should be made only Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS). For general and obc categories Rs.50/- and SC/ST categories are free form fees.
Pay Scale: Rs.5200/- 20,200/- With 2400/- Grade Pay.
How to apply: Eligible applicant require to send their application form at ITBP office and application form can download form its website www.itbpolice.nic.in. Application form should be reached before 23.02.2015 with your testimonial documents.
Enclosures required to be attached with application:-
Copies of following documents be attached with the application form:-
- Educational Certificates (for proof of educational qualification).
- Date of birth Certificate (Matriculation or 10th Class Certificate or Certificate issued by Board/National Open School /National Institute of Open School as proof of date of birth.)
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe Certificate should be issued by an authority not lower than Tehsildar or SDO in the format as attached at Annexure-‘III’. Passport or Pan Card or Voter ID or Adhar Card or Domicile Certificate for verification of Citizenship.
- Diploma / Certificate (as applicable).
- OBC NCL Certificate as per Annexure – IV.
- Height/Chest relaxation Certificate as per Annexure-‘V’, if applicable.
- Discharge Certificate for Ex-Servicemen.
- Two self-addressed envelopes of 4”x9” size with Rs. 5/- postage stamps affixed on each envelope.
- Envelope containing Application must be super scribed in bold (CAPITAL) letters “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE (DRIVER) IN ITBP.”
Application form should be sent at:
THE INSPECTOR GENERAL (North West) Frontier Hqr,
ITB Police, PO – Seema
Nagar, Near – Airport,
Chandigarh (UT) PIN 160003 .
ITBP Head constable Syllabus and exam pattern 2015
Total no questions 100 and each question carry equal 1 marks (total 100 marks)
General English (Objective Type) : 20 Questions = 20 Marks
General Hindi (Objective Type) : 20 Questions = 20 Marks
Quantitative Aptitude Test (Objective Type/Bilingual) : 20 Questions = 20 Marks
Simple Reasoning (Objective Type/Bilingual) : 20 Questions = 20 Marks
General Awareness (Objective Type/Bilingual) : 20 Questions = 20 Marks
ITBP recruitment 2015: http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_19112_390_1415b.pdf