Andhra Pradesh Public Service CommissionAndhra Pradesh Public Service Commission invited application for recruitment to the post of Panchayat Secretary (Grade - IV) in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service for the 2677 posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 22 January 2014.
• Opening Date for Registration: 04 January 2014
• Closing Date for Registration: 22 January 2014
• Last Date of Payment of Fee: 20 January 2014
Details of Post
• Name of Post: Panchayat Secretary (Grade - IV) in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service
• Number of Post: 2267 Posts
• Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 36 years as on 01 July 2013
• Educational Qualification: Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
Pay Scale: Rs 7520-22,430/-
Application Fee: Rs 100/-
How To Apply
• Log on to the WEBSITE (www.apspsc.gov.in).
• Fill Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community
• After filling the details candidate will receive Downloadable Challan Form to pay the Fee at AP Online centers /State Bank of India
• After paying fee complete the online application before 22 January 2014
Click here for Applying online to Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2014