Union Public Service Commission Teaching And Non Teaching Recruitment 2013
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invited online applications for Recruitment to various teaching and non-teaching posts in Different Central Government Departments/Ministry and its subordinates offices. The candidates eligible for the posts may APPLY ONLINE UPSC TEACHING AND NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2013 before 12 December 2013.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India's central agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination and Combined Medical Services Examination. Now one more UPSC offers those who wants career at teaching.
Closing Date for submission of Online Application through ORA website:12 December 2013
Last Date for printing of submitted Online Application:13 December 2013
Name and No. of the Posts
1. Director in Regional Station for Forage Production and Demonstration, Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries, Ministry of Agriculture-01
2. Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Central Sheep Breeding Farm, Hisar, Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries, Ministry of Agriculture-01
3. Assistant Professor (Anesthesia) in Ministry of Health and Family Welfare–01
4. Assistant Professor (Biochemistry) in Ministry of Health and Family Welfare–11
5. Assistant Professor (Microbiology) in Ministry of Health and Family Welfare–03
6. Assistant Professor (Neurology) in Ministry of Health and Family Welfare–01
7. Assistant Professor (Neuro-Surgery) in Ministry of Health and Family Welfare–10
8. Assistant Professor (Paediatric Surgery) in Ministry of Health and Family Welfare–07
9. Assistant Professor (Pathology) in Ministry of Health and Family Welfare–13
10. Assistant Professor (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation) in Ministry of Health and Family Welfare–05
11. Assistant Professor (Radio-diagnosis) in Ministry of Health and Family Welfare–11
12. Specialist Gr.II (Microbiology) in the Non-Teaching Sub-Cadre of CHS in Ministry of Health and Family Welfare–13
13. Specialist Gr.II (Pathology) in the Non-Teaching Sub-Cadre of CHS in Ministry of Health and Family Welfare–15
14. Professor-cum-Deputy Director in Central Institute of Indian Languages, Mysore, Department of Higher Education, Language Division, Ministry of Human Resource Development–05
Total No. of Posts: 112
• Candidates’ age limit as closing date varies post wise:
• Not exceeding 50 years for the posts at Item No.3, 14, 23 and 24.
• Not exceeding 48 years for the posts at Item No.6.
• Not exceeding 45 years for the posts at Item No.4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13.
• Not exceeding 40 years for the posts at Item No.1.
• Not exceeding 35 years for the posts at Item Nos.2 and 22.
• Not exceeding 33 years for the posts at Item No.15,18, 20 and 21
• Not exceeding 30 years for the posts at Item Nos.16, 17 and 19.
For educational qualification, please refer detailed notification.
• Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/-(Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
• No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No "fee exemption" is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written examination/ interview.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 12 December 2013.
• Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
• Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post and pay the fee for each post in the prescribed manner.
• After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application before 29 November 2013.
• Candidates are not required to submit to the Commission either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document. They will be required to bring along with them the printouts of their online applications and the documents if called for interview.
click on the link given below:
APPLY ONLINE UPSC TEACHING AND NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2013